13 Ways to break the ice:
1. Find something in common to talk about. For example; same class together, recent events that would piss anyone off, or even bash on a random girl who walks by that shouldn’t have been wearing what she was. (x
2. Smile! But not like, creeper smile. Be polite, and don’t fake your smile either.
3. If there’s and awkward silence, yell out a random word. Lolll
4. ^ Or the first thing that comes to mind :3
5. Tell them something funny. The more laughing, the more comfortable they should start to feel around you.
6. Be interested in the conversation you’re having and pay attention. If you show that you’re listening then they should appreciate it. (x
7. If you can’t talk to someone one on one, then find a mutual friend to have a conversation with - along with the other person.
8. Compliment them on something; “Cute shirt!” “You have pretty eyes!” or “… A nice smile!” etc.
… And I can’t think of anymore. Haha I felt like a counselor or therapist or somethinggg. Haha hopefully my little tips help :3
When you text someone you really really like, and then they don’t respond. And you wonder if they’re sitting there, showing all their friends the stupid thing you just said. Or maybe their phone broke. Or maybe their parents took their phone. Or maybe they’re busy, and will respond later. Or maybe they just decided to ignore you because you’re probably annoying. That feeling sucks.
14 Not so basic facts about you:
1. I like peanut butter… A lot. When I was little I would eat spoonfuls of peanut butter whenever I watched TV. Hah, I still do that now, too (x
2. I was born with a dinky little extra earlobe on my right ear. It’s nothing gross or anything, but when people actually see it I usually get responses like, “SIIIICK” or “That’s cool!” and even, “It’s cute!” LOL.
3. I have mild bacne (acne on my back) and pimple scars on my back, too. It’s clearing up but I’m still a little insecure about it - regardless of whatever I choose to wear. Hah
4. I’m bisexual, but I’m more attracted to guys. I actually find myself marrying a guy, but when I’m usually attracted to a girl, she’s usually the type I’d find myself settling down with. Confusing, eh?
5. When I’m upset, you can tell right away. I’m usually a very happy person, so if you catch me with my head down or not necessarily focused, you’ll know. Oh, and when I’m mad at you it’s pretty obvious too. Lol
6. I eat anything and everything. I’m not picky about my food, whatsoever. (x
7. Sometimes I like using words that I’m not even sure with what it means. :3
8. If I’m really happy while texting I use a lot of smileys.
9. I find it surprising still when people are surprised to find out I’m bi/gay. I’m just like, “Bitch are you BLIND?!” (x
10. I’m kind of a really big potty-mouth :x
11. If there’s music playing and I like whatever it is, I either a) Dance a little or b) Sing if I know the lyrics. And if I’m really getting into it, then I do both xD
12. I’m Asian, but I can be a super-asian from time to time. I love listening to KPop and JPop, I watch a lot of Asian dramas/movies, and I never get tired of any Asian food. Lol kill me now. :3
13. I’d love to get a tattoo, but the first one I get must have some meaning behind it… Then after that I’ll prolly get a couple just for fun haha c:
14. Infatuation gets the best of me.
I’m dumb. I’m stupid. Why did I even bother?
How could I have let my guard down again?
I thought maybe this time…
I feel so fucking stupid.
And it’s funny cause you have no clue.
Text me back… Text me baaaaack~
Please? Text me baaaaack!
Ugh text me back.
I hate waiting by my phone.
Text me back…
15 Basic Facts About You:
1. My full name is Aaron Honrado Mondares.
2. Born on January 18, 1993 - 18 years old.
3. I’m bisexual.
5. I’m a Senior at Eastlake High.
6. One of the dance captains of iAM.
7. I’m a member of Eastlake Dance Company.
8. I have long black/darkdarkdarkdarkdarkdark brown hair.
9. I’m near-sighted so I wear glasses/contacts.
11. I love Carne Asada Fries.
12. My favorite color is green.
13. I’m a Capricorn.
14. My tongue and ear(lobe)s are pierced.
15. Annnd I love fashion.
And when I actually want to read a book then that must mean something. (x